We make every effort to protect the privacy of our users and customers. Your online privacy and security is our priority, and we are committed to ensuring that you are protected. We will never disclose, sell, distribute or lease, personal information that you provide to us including your name, address, telephone number and email address.
Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify and Cashfree (payment gateway, 100% secure)
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure.
COOKIES, ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
Cookies are small data files which are stored on your computer's hard drive when you visit a website. These cookies help web browsers to remember your preferences, and collect information about your usage patterns to help form a better and more personalised web experience. Usually, web browsers automatically accept cookies, however you can choose to modify your browser settings so you are notified when you are sent a cookie, and then you can choose to accept or decline it.
Disabling cookies on your internet browser will stop Google Analytics from tracking your visit to this website.
No personal information is contained in or collected as a result of using these cookies.